[Advaita-l] Causal Body

Jay Nelamangala jay at r-c-i.com
Fri Jun 6 16:04:58 CDT 2003

Dear vidyAshankar,

>knowledge-A, i.e. the knowledge that is advaita. It is not what we perceive
>about this world and its business, for sAkshI-A already knows that all that
>is avidyA, and not real knowledge.

How sAkshI-A already know this?  In fact,  sAkshee-A is a silent witness
to both right and wrong knowledge.   It is only sAkshee-D that can
distinguish
between what is real knowledge and what is not real knowledge based on
the "internal consistency" of what is presented to it.

So you will have to first accept that all of you  have only sAkshee-D if you
say  if already can distinguish between what is avidyA and what is real
knowledge.
Then we will talk about knowledge-A.

sAkshee-D is not buddhi.   sAkshee-D is jeeva-swaroopa,  buddhi is another
faculty like the mind,  ego etc.