[Advaita-l] dvaita's wrong knowlege

S Jayanarayanan sjayana at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 16:42:50 CDT 2003

Mr. Jay Nelamangala,

My objection is to your claim that "knowledge always
grasps object-as-is". What you have is "Knowledge of
object-perceived-through-senses" and NOT "Knowledge of
object-as-is".

In fact, it is YOUR SCHOOL that actually make such an
(absurd) equation between two entirely different
things. As for your claim that there is (usually) no
confusion when we perceive an object, here's my
counterpoint:

There is no confusion when
object-perceived-through-senses-the-second-time is the
same as
object-perceived-through-senses-the-first-time.

Now, how do you make your tall claim of "knowledge
always grasps object-as-is"?

-Kartik