[Advaita-l] Dvaita's wrong knowledge

Gummuluru Murthy gmurthy at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Sat Jun 14 07:15:47 CDT 2003

namaste shri Anand,

You have made a very valid point. The moderators of the List
are conspicuous by their absence and, in my view, are doing
a dis-service to the List, a List which says it is following
shri shankara's philosophy. While shri shankara's teachings
are maligned and thrown dirt all over, the List moderators
allow these postings without even a whimper. I recall
days when moderators used to intervene saying such and
such posts are not allowed because they do not follow
shri shankara's philosophy. To say that the dvaita
follows shruti and hence these posts are allowed (shri
jaldhar's feeble recent justification for allowing these
posts) may be justifiable (i) if there is active point-by-point
debate by learned scholars on both sides, *and* (ii) if
the List mandate is amplified that such debates are allowed,
*and* (iii) if such debate serve the needs of the List members
as per the moderators' judgement.

I personally felt the last three weeks of debates a huge noise
and a waste of time for everyone and specially for me.

Regards
Gummuluru Murthy