[Advaita-l] Dvaita's wrong knowledge

Nomadeva Sharma nomadeva at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 08:01:48 CDT 2003

--- Gummuluru Murthy <gmurthy at morgan.ucs.mun.ca> wrote:

> namaste shri Anand,
>
> You have made a very valid point. The moderators of the List
> are conspicuous by their absence and, in my view, are doing
> a dis-service to the List, a List which says it is following
> shri shankara's philosophy. While shri shankara's teachings
> are maligned and thrown dirt all over, the List moderators
> allow these postings without even a whimper. I recall
> days when moderators used to intervene saying such and
> such posts are not allowed because they do not follow
> shri shankara's philosophy.

Namaste,

I had a couple of more mails to respond to, but saw this one
accidentally. I joined recently to know advaita and its tradition
properly. But unfortunately for me, Madhusudana Saraswati's words (that
advaita must first refute the established duality to proceed) have
shown their effect.

> I personally felt the last three weeks of debates a huge noise
> and a waste of time for everyone and specially for me.

No more mails from me. I have promised K.Sadananda garu, a mail on
sAkShi, which I will send personally.

Also, in my opinion, dvaita was/is also not presented correctly on many
ideas. The methodology and the analysis have been missed out by Jay and
only the conclusions have been presented. Which is why it was a waste
of time even for a dvaitin!

Regards,
Krishna