[Advaita-l] Re: Request for Information

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:09:47 CDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Nagarjuna Siddhartha <nagarjunasiddhartha at yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I am looking for the following two books with an
>English or Telugu translation -
>
>1. tattva-pradipika of Citsuka
>
>2. bheda-dhikkara of Nrsimhasrama
>
>Hope I got the authors names right. Does anyone have
>information about their availability?

I don't think there are any proper translations as such for either of these
books. However, there is a free English rendering of the bhedadhikkAra, by
S. S. Suryanarayana Sastry and T. M. P. Mahadevan, published in 1934 by
Univ. of Madras, which should be in libraries or available with old
booksellers.

Vidyasankar