[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Prasad Vootla

Sundaram, Vaidya (MED) Vaidya.Sundaram at med.ge.com
Tue Jun 24 13:42:32 CDT 2003

Hello,
	I'm Venkateswara Prasad Vootla (Prasad in short), resident ot
NY/NJ.
Born and brought up in a tradtional andhra smartha brahmin family,
interest
in the tradition/philosophies of Sanatana Dharma happened a bit
naturally to
me. For the last 3+ years, I'm learning portions of Yajur Veda and
Upanishads from Shri Yegnasubramaniam (well known Vedic scholar, who was
authorized by H H The Sankaracharya of Sringeri to spread Vedic
knowledge in
this part of US). Being connected to the Sankaracharya parampara, albeit
in
an insignificant way, I'm interested in learning ,from the knowledgeable
gurus here, the concepts and details of Adi Sankara's Advaita Vedanta
philosophy. Please consider my request for joining the Advaita-L list
regards
-Prasad