Dvaita and Sophistry - Part 2(Reality and Unreality)

kalyan chakravarthy kalyan_kc at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 13 10:44:42 CST 2003

Namaskaaram,

>Before we get ahead of ourselves, do you have any rational or valid
>basis
>for these questions and answers?  How many classical scholars or texts
>can you suggest which respond with a "why should I answer" to anything?

Is it not a matter of commonsense that the reason why a question must be
answered be examined? Does it require years of study of books to get common
sense? A comprehensive philosophy must answer all possible questions.

>You are merely setting up a strawman, and have not cited anything from
>the website correctly.  Your arguments merely expose your own lack of
>understanding (or even lack of reading comprehension!).

If the website is really yours, then it exposes your own sophistry.

>As was stated in the other forum, there is no single property called
>"the
>difference between the real and the unreal" that is inherent to both.

Excuse me. What is this other forum? How can you justify your statement that
there is no single property called difference between the real and the
unreal? What makes you say that difference is a property in the first place?

>I might also add that it was rather unworthy on your part to beat a
>hasty
>retreat from the forum where this issue was previously discussed, and
>import it into another one (which you assumed would not have anyone to
>challenge your strawman attack).  Hardly shows mature thinking or
>conviction.

Excuse me again. I dont understand what you are trying to tell here. Pardon
me for asking this, but I dont ever remember meeting you before, either
personally or otherwise.

Best Regards
Kalyan