Dvaita and Sophistry - Part 2(Reality and Unreality)

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at NCS.COM.SG
Thu Mar 13 22:08:11 CST 2003

Namaste

Although we Advaitins disagree with the Dwaitins' interpretations of the
scriptures, but that is no reason for us to disrespect them.  The dwaitins
and the visishtaadvaitins both look at the Vedas as pramana and with
reverence. Therefore we are all part of Sanatana Dharma and there is a place
for everyone in this Dharma. Hence disrespecting an acharya or any mahatma
amounts to sin or papa. Therefore, as advaitins we should set an example by
learning to follow values preached by us and also echoed in the Bhagavad
gita chapter 13.

best regards,
K Kathirasan