[Advaita-l] gauDapAda kArikA-s

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 23:53:07 CDT 2003

I am changing the subject header from "Dasa Avatars" ...

Kalyan, I presume you would accept that the jIva is deluded. And I presume
you also would agree that the jIva is, in essence, Brahman. In what sense,
do you think, is the jIva Brahman? Also, would you kindly look at verse no.
16, three verses before the one you quoted from the kArikA?

It is obvious to me, from a number of your previous posts, that you quite
miss the point of mANDUkya upanishad and the kArikAs. I would suggest
studying it well and deeply, before making superficial statements that only
serve to incite adverse comment.

Vidyasankar

ps. The following is for all members, not just one person. There is no need
to indulge in snide remarks about each other either. If it gets too out of
hand, one of us moderators will have to step in and put a stop to it. Please
maintain civility in postings on the list.