[Advaita-l] : ONLY ONE PLACE - Kena Upanishad

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at rediffmail.com
Fri May 23 04:12:53 CDT 2003

Hello Stig Lundgren,

  i hope you will fully agree with me that the Isavayopanishad
Commentary of Sri Sankaracharya translation into English by Swami
Sachidanandendra Saraswathi is a good work.

  i have come to know that the swamiji has also written, a
translation, (incomplete) for the Kena Upanishad, remaining
unpublished...

  Bad luck for the readers.

Mr. S. Venkata Subramanian
        Chartered Accountant