[Advaita-l] adhyAsa - part I

M. S. Ravisankar ravi at ambaa.org
Thu May 29 19:36:19 CDT 2003

namaste Sri Jay Nelamangala:

Your message reminded me of a long pending work of converting a Sri Subhanu
Saxena's article on adhyAsa bhaashhya to PDF. I posted the revision 1 of
this text document in 2001. Here is the revision 2 of the document:

http://www.ambaa.org/download/ab-rev2.txt

Sanskrit words  are enclosed in < > in the running text so as to convert
them automatically using a script to Roman Transileration in LaTeX.

Enjoy.

Ravi

(Sunderji, can you please forward this to Advaitin)