[Advaita-l] Chennai

soumitra mukhopadhyaya drsubho at vsnl.net
Fri May 23 13:23:02 CDT 2003

Dear members
I have the opportunity to stay in Chennai between 15th & 21st June, 2003. Although the main purpose for visiting Chennai is to get my father checked up at Sankara Nethralaya, I would like to visit sacred places where Sri Shankaracharyea had His presence like Kanchi etc.
I am in derth of knowledge about how to reach those places. Again there may be places which may not be places of attraction for tourists, yet have great values for Advaitins.
If anyone could help in this respect in Chennai it would simly great for me.
Please email me personally.
Thanks in advance
Soumitra
final Year MBBS