[Advaita-l] e-vEdAnta course

Bhadraiah Mallampalli vaidix at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:08:38 CST 2003

Shri. Vishwanthan Krishnamoorthy

Sir, if you permit me to remind you, honorable list members were too harsh
on both ends..

- that there are institutions already in place and no need for new ones.

- that we need new institutions as we have no more kings.

May I elaborate for my own clarity, that the ground rules have always been
there since ancient times and they need not be changed.

But the physical institutions need to be upgraded to modern laws or new ones
created depending on place and time, because the new 'kings' do not help us
any more but they are ready to demand income taxes. This is also needed to
tackle the modern aashaaDhabhootis - the insincere students who are capable
of doing U-turns.

Best regards
Bhadraiah