[Advaita-l] shrine of a jivan muktha

Sundaram, Vaidya (MED) Vaidya.Sundaram at med.ge.com
Mon Nov 17 15:42:23 CST 2003

Namaskaram.
 In a jivan mukta's case, there would be no "shraardha" performed in the
first place right? There would then be no question on  how it is to be
performed. Their bodies are not burned but buried, because the physical body
is considered to have been burnt by the fire of knowledge.

bhava shankara desikame sharaNam
Vaidya.