[Advaita-l] Fwd: New member introduction: Jayant Magde

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 12:27:21 CST 2003

From: Jayant.Madge at skf.com
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:28:06 +0530

I am Jayant Nilkanth Madge, from Chinchwad, Maharashtra. I am an officer
with SKF Bearings, and read Gita, Dnyaneshwari, Geeta Rahasya of Lokmanya
Tilak and Vishnu Sahasranaam regularly. I am much impressed by and
interested in Adi Shankaracharya and His works. I can read Sanskrit but do
not understand unless translated in Marathi.

Being a devotee of Lord Ganesh and Lord Vishnu, we visit daily the Sanjevan
Samadhi of the great saint Shree Man MORAYA GOSAVI (444 years old). He was
Bhakta of Lord Mayureshwar (Moregaon - Pune District), Chintaamani (Theur
Pune District) and  Siddhivinayak (Ahmednagar District).  We also visit at
least once a month Alandi - Sanjeevan Samadhi of Greatest of Great Saint
DNYANESHWAR. The samadhis of Sant Tukaram, Dattatreya Avatar Sri Nrisimha
Saraswati and Swami Swaroopanand of Pawas are also holy pilgrimage spots
that we visit. Hindusthan is the GREAT land of great Saints and Mahatmas
like Shankarcharya,Veer Savarkar, Tilak, Agarkar, Gokhale, Tagore,
Madhwacharya, Kanakdas, etc.

Best regards,
Jayant.