[Advaita-l] Brief introduction about myself and my interest in advaita vedanta

smrit smrit at ig.com.br
Wed Oct 15 07:32:09 CDT 2003

To Advaita-l mailing list,

Well, I live in São Paulo/ Brazil  and I study at USP ( São Paulo
University) . My heart's philosophy is the Advaita because I have learn the
Bhagavad Gita based on the Sankaracarya Commentary (bhasya) and it was the
start of my spiritual path. After this, I read several Prakaranagranthas,
some upanishads and other bramanic works. My interest in this List is to
know more about the advaita texts and tradition.
Thank you for your atention.

 (Ma) Marcelo D. B. R.