[Advaita-l] Dvaita and Advaita

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 09:39:09 CDT 2003

Namaste.
Apropos Manikantan's questions on Dvaita and Advaita
"......How can we know who is correct? Is it somehow possible
that Both are correct. or is it that ONE and ONLY ONE
of these two contradicting things can be TRUE",

for a fundamental understanding, may I refer him to  the  four
webpages of mine starting at

http://www.geocities.com/profvk/gohitvip/71.html

 The topics discussed are:

The Art  and Science of Spiritual Love:
1. The non-Absolutist school
2. The advaitic school and the message of Oneness
3. Practical non-duality
4. Difference and Non-difference.

Alond with Jaladharji, I also commend Manikantanji to search
through the early messages on this list where stalwarts on this
list have written elaborately on these topics.

praNAms to all seekers of Truth
profvk

=====
Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.