[Advaita-l] DATE FOR SRI RAMA NAVAMI

Ajit Krishnan ajit at mudgala.com
Fri Apr 2 01:47:01 CST 2004

Dear Jaldhar,

I only know a little about festival calculation, and it is certainly
possible that I am wrong. I have a Sanskrit document which may shed a little
light on this discussion. Unfortunately, I can't read Sanskrit yet. If you
have a few minutes, could you please translate the following document?

http://www.mudgala.com/rama-navami.pdf

	ajit