[Advaita-l] DATE FOR SRI RAMA NAVAMI

K Anand carex at vsnl.com
Fri Apr 2 02:17:20 CST 2004

Please refer to Tithi Nirnaya Kaandam (One of the Six Kaandams - volumes) of
SriVaidyanatha Deekshiteeyam for further information on deciding the dates
and times for various festivals and fasts. A gist of the same can be found
in Sankshepa Dharma Shastram - a book published by Bhagavan nama
publications, Chennai.

Best regards
Anand K