[Advaita-l] Siva Vishu

subu ssiyer at wertj.com
Sun Apr 11 16:06:17 CDT 2004

Dear Advaitins

1) is it correct to conclude For Avaitins SIva and VIshnu are same
Some Iyers and Smartas tell me Siva created Vishnu to protect the world,
Vaishnavites say (Siva is a SriVishnavite) Pls .. Go through the website.
http://www.chinnajeeyar.org/quesans.htm#qa

I would like to know what was Sankaras View on this Topic.

2)Worshiping of Navagrahas was done in Dvaparyugam, its mentioned evenin
Mahabaratha.. Now SriVaishnavites say that.. Worshipiing navagraham is not
required. Iam putting this more towards the ritualism.

Hara Hara Sankara Jaya Jaya Sankara.

Subramanian