RES: [Advaita-l] RE: Questions

Martone martone at terra.com.br
Tue Apr 20 13:20:31 CDT 2004

Hello all

Thank you very much for the answers, all those who answered me but..it
sounded strange to me that  most of the answers to my questions remained on
the discussion about the Sankara Jayanti Day..
I really would like to learn from you the different ways each one lives as
an advaitin or a student of advaita..I believe it is not a "conceptual"
discussion, I believe it is very real and alive condition.
Thank you and understand my questions as an atempt to learn and see how to
live Advaita teachings.
Thank you
Cecilia