RES: [Advaita-l] RE: Questions

Karen Hansen bipola at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 20 14:06:27 CDT 2004

We have a local Ramakrishna- Vivekananda Vedanta Society here, and I plan
to ask the Swami if he can teach me how to meditate and how to advance in
my spiritual life as an Advaitan. You might not have the same advantage,
but it is my understanding that beginners must begin from where they are.
Your questions are valid, and deserve discernible answers. How does an
Advaitan live? That is a very good question.
Karen

<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>
> Date: 4/20/2004 1:20:24 PM
> Subject: RES: [Advaita-l] RE: Questions
>
> Hello all
>
> Thank you very much for the answers, all those who answered me but..it
> sounded strange to me that  most of the answers to my questions remained
on
> the discussion about the Sankara Jayanti Day..
> I really would like to learn from you the different ways each one lives as
> an advaitin or a student of advaita..I believe it is not a "conceptual"
> discussion, I believe it is very real and alive condition.
> Thank you and understand my questions as an atempt to learn and see how to
> live Advaita teachings.
> Thank you
> Cecilia

Sachidananda