[Advaita-l] Athma Vidya Vilasam

J.S. RAMASWAMY jsrswamy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 07:35:18 CDT 2004

Dear Sri Venkatasubramanian,
Namaskaram. Thank you very much for the information.

With regards,

J S Ramaswamy

venkata subramanian <venkat_advaita at yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Sri Ramaswamy

Write to Sri Jnanananda Tapovanam, Thirukovilur, Viluppuram District, Tamil Nadu. The work along with Tamil commentary is available. (Rs 25 or so)

its written well by a good author

"P.S.Ramanathan" wrote:
Dear Shri Ramaswamy,

Saadaranamaskaarah. I can get you a xerox copy of the book Atmavidya Vilasah of Sri Sadasiva Brahmendra, published in 1958 by the Sri Kamakoti Kosasthanam, Madras with translation in Tamil provided a copy is given to the Veda Pathasala Library at Chathapuram, Palakkad.
This is for preserving a copy for futurity.

Best regards: ramanathan