[Advaita-l] Dharma

Kiran B.R. kiran.br at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:39:31 CST 2004

> The ultimate goal of karma is to transcend the need for karma.
> Thus a sannyasi who is shrotriya and brahmanishta is the highest role
> model for the karmayogi as well.

Wrong conclusion. The true karmayOgi cannot be distinguished from the
true sannyAsi. When you see karma in the akarma of the sannyAsi and
akarma in the karma of the karmayOgi, you'll see the reason why your
conclusion is wrong.

The worst thing that has ever happened to our country is this wrong
conclusion above. It has made us worship the lazy, the weak, the
unclean, the industryless. Never, never was this taught by the Wise.
It was only learnt by the unwise.

Cheers
Kiran