[Advaita-l] Bhaja Govindam rendition by MS

praveen.r.bhat at exgate.tek.com praveen.r.bhat at exgate.tek.com
Tue Dec 7 08:35:59 CST 2004

pranAm,

I'm sorry if I'm totally off the mark, but here's what
I know: what MS has sung are the (12?) verses written by
Adi ShankarAchArya Himself. The other (14?) verses that
we've read were written by His disciples. Although the
entire collection of stanzas is Bhaja govindam, MS has
sung just what Adi ShankarA wrote.

jai bajranga bali,
--praveeN