[Advaita-l] Question on Sarpa sUkta of Krishna Yajur veda

vishwanthan Krishnamoorthy krishvishy at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 16:38:48 CST 2004

Thank you very much for the interesting post.
also heard from an upasaka about the relation between
skanda and kundalini and that the subramanya worship
is an integral part of Srividya. An interesting
fact(?) i heard was that in the advanced stages of
upasana, the upasaka starts resembling the upasana
devatha and that in the case of advanced Subramanya
upasakas, their skin starts getting dry and mottled
like that of a snake.

regards
vishwanathan

=== message truncated ===