[Advaita-l] Shankara Bhashyas

S Venkatraman svenkat52 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 01:59:03 CST 2004

Dear Venkata Subramanian,

I can read and understand Tamil well; so I will certainly get Sri Sundarraja Sharma's translation. Many thanks for the information provided. Regards,

Venkat - M

venkata subramanian <venkat_advaita at yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Venkatraman

i am not sure whether you can read and understand tamil. If yes, just go to buy Bhagavad Gita Bhashya translated into Tamil by Sri Sundaraja Sharma. He is a one who has learned traditionally and has translated it well. Even H.H. Sri Sringeri Jagadguru sri Sachidananda Shivabhinvava Nrusimha Bharathy Maha Swamigal has appreciated it. So as the Kanchi Paramacharya. i think that would be enough of authenticity.