[Advaita-l] New (old :-) member introduction: Sanjay Verma

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jan 15 13:13:54 CST 2004

Pranam to all,

I have been a member of this list in the past. I believe during a period
of transition (travel and change of residence) my mailbox was full and
hence I may have been removed from the list due to messages bouncing back.

My name is Sanjay Verma. I have an undergraduate degree from UC Berkeley
in S. Asian Studies (Sanskrit emphasis), as well as 7 years of project
management experience in Silicon Valley. I am currently in India
completing my final year of medical school. I have been reading Adi
Shankaracharya's writings and commentaries (mostly the translations by
Ramakrishna Math) and wish to exchange comments with other individuals
interesting in practicing advaita vedanta as taught by Adi Shankaracharya.

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti