[Advaita-l] smriti mukta phala

ravi at ambaa.org ravi at ambaa.org
Mon Jan 26 07:46:11 CST 2004

Dear Sri Ajit:

Thank you very much for pointing it out. I am very much interested in this
work and at least I would like to get a copy for myself (which I plan to make
it available online over a period of time). I will write to you in person
about this.

Regarding the book in vidyavrikshah site. It is an English translation of the
book "saMxepa dharma shaastram", an abridged edition of vaidyanaatha
diixitiiyam with Tamil Translation. If you search advaita-L you will find the
details of the book. It is being in sold for 35 Rs in India (heavily
subsidized) and printed with NO copyright (under the command of kAnchi
paramachaarya) so that anybody reporoduce and reprint the book. I will search
and post the URL sometime later today.

I have the book and it is a very nice summary of the work.

Ravi