[Advaita-l] Re: Tantra

INTEGRAL SERVICES integralservices at vsnl.net
Fri Jan 30 09:17:59 CST 2004

"Hence for us ordinary mortals who want to 'renounce action', just renounce
the desire for fruit of that action. Indulge in 'nishkaama karma' and that
will purify the antahkarana."

In today's competitive world, would it be OK to renounce the desire for
fruit of our actions? Would it not be better to try whole-heartedly for
success and then dedicate the outcome(whether success or failure) to the
Almighty?
(List members please forgive me for going out of the scope of this thread)

-Venkatesh