[Advaita-l] Brahmasutra shaNkarabhAshyam

Stig Lundgren slu at bredband.net
Fri Jul 9 17:25:02 CDT 2004

Dear Rama,

> Swami Satchidanandendra Saraswati has produced a very good
translation
> of the first four suutras along with the original and a lucid
> commentary on the bhaa.sya. If anyone's interested, I can dig
up the
> details of this book.

I didn´t know of this, and the authorities at Adhyatma Prakasha
Karyalya have never mentioned any such translation in their
correspondence with me. I would be most grateful to learn more
about this English translation. I believe there is a translation
into Kannada made by Satchidanandendra Swamiji, but I have never
heard of anyone into English.

Warmest regards
Stig Lundgren