[Advaita-l] Brahmasutra shaNkarabhAshyam

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 16:53:42 CDT 2004

Sorry, my faulty memory. I confused the "Shankaras Sutra Bhasya Self
explained" with the first 4 suutras. However, the swami seems to have
published a commentary on the first 4 suutras "suutra bhaa.syaartha
tattvavivecanii" in sanskrit - parts 1, 2 and 3, the third containing
the 3rd and 4th suutras. I don't have these, but their introduction is
translated in the book "Introduction to Vedanta Texts".

Sorry for any confusion!

Rama