[Advaita-l] Q: Sri Rudram (fwd)

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 07:00:34 CDT 2004

Namaste,

In addition to the books suggested, which I have not seen,
may I recommend

Sri Rudram and Chamakam by T.R. Rajagopala Iyer, published
by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, 3rd edition, 1999?

I have enjoyed reading this book and I keep it as my
constant companion on the Rudram. It has a general
introduction, word-by-word meanings, several parallel
meanings and a discussion of the different contexts of
interpretation.

PraNAms to all students of Sri Rudram.
profvk

=====
Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.
Also see my webpages on Live Happily, the Gita Way at http://www.geocities.com/profvk/gohitvip/contentsbeach11.html