[Advaita-l] Rudram slokam

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jun 12 21:52:32 CDT 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, onlinedba_ww wrote:

> Hi, I am looking for web links where i can find rudram chant for
> download.Let me know if anyone knows the link.Also send me an email with
> the link details i would greatly appreciate the same.I saw
> Mr.sadagopan's detailed description abt rudram and it is a very good
> detail for those interested in rudram.

Again, let me suggest the list archives which can be accessed from
http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/advaita-l  I'm sure such
a link has been suggested before.

But I must ask why you want to listen to a download?  If you are not
entitled to learn it you will not benefit.  If you are entitled then you
should learn it the proper way so you can continue the tradition on to
your descendents.