[Advaita-l] Vedic Sakhas

Ravishankar Venkatraman sunlike at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 22:13:30 CDT 2004

JAldhar Vyas wrote:
>their pupils who are the founders of the shakhas.  For more details about
>the various shakhas and the ones which are still extant today, you should
>read a book called "The Vedas" by Swami Chandrashekhar Bharati, the
>revered former Jagadguru of Shrngeri.

Sri. Jaldharji - I know of a book "The Vedas" published by Bhartiya Vidya
Bhavan. This book was based on the lectures of Sri Chandrasekharendra
Saraswati Swami of Kanchi peetam. Is there another book on the subject by
Sri. Chandrasekhara Bharati Swami also?  Can you give more details like who
the publisher is etc.?

Thanks,
Ravi