[Advaita-l] A doubt in BG chapters 2 & 3

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 11:16:54 CDT 2004

If I remember, Sankhya is described upto 2-39 starting from ashochyaan
anya sochatvam ....After that Krishna goes into the discussion of yoga -
raps it up in 2-53, when Arjuna asks about shtitapraj~na lakshna.

After listening to SthitaprajnalakshaNa Arjuna raises a doubt since both
sankhya and yoga were emphasized in the last chapter. Hence Krishna's
steatment that follows: lokesmin dvividhaa niShTaa ...

Hari OM!
Sadananda