[Advaita-l] Fate Vs Free Will - the most debated subject

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 06:58:02 CST 2004

Namaste

The limited sphere of influence of Fate (Prarabdha) on us
and the necessity to resort to freewill in our responses to
our obligations (which should be taken seriously) and to
the happenings (which should be taken lightly)  -- all
these are exhibited in chart form in
http://www.geocities.com/profvk/LHGWchart3.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/profvk/LHGWchart4.html

Please let me have feedback on  whether the charts say the
right thing on the aspects of Fate and Freewill Thanks. Of
Course the charts are entitled "Live Happily the Gita Way"
and were used in a series of lectures on the topic.

PraNAms to all seekers of Truth.
profvk

=====
Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.
Also see the webpages on Paramacharya's Soundaryalahari :
http://www.geocities.com/profvk/gohitvip/DPDS.html