[Advaita-l] Re: anybody in u.k.?

shalini bajaj shalini_bajaj78 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 16:02:34 CST 2004

hello dear members
         I am eager to learn more about vedas and i am looking for people
who are interested  or have knowledge about  advaita and are based in U.k.
(london) or any other part of U.K.
it will be really nice to meet like minded people and learn from your
experiences. please anybody who is based in u.k.  and if you dont mind, can
i  ask you to kindly contact me.
                      its been useful to be the part of list though many
times i feel i dont know a lot of things and still a baby in my vedantic
knowledge.
            thanks and be peace with you all.
                regards
              shalini