[Advaita-l] Re:clarification on Vedantasutra

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue May 11 06:30:52 CDT 2004

praNAms Sri Ramesh Badisa prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Kindly accept my heartfelt praNAms for your elaborated clarification on
sUtra-s.  Prabhuji, I need further clarification on the  following
statement of yours :

You said :

For example, the soul of a jeevan mukta gets absolute salvation immediately
upon
the death of his physical body. This type of salvation is called sadhyo
mukti (called immediately salvation).

bhaskar:

prabhuji do you mean to say here, what jIvan mukta gets salvation when he
is in body is partial & what he attains after the death of his physical
body is absolute salvation.  Please clarify prabhuji.  Is the vidEha mukti
you are emphasizing here.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar