[Advaita-l] Re: shrii rudra ghana paaTha - Book

Anand Hudli anandhudli at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 02:54:31 CDT 2004

Recently, I got a copy of the Pancha Rudra Ghana pATha book which contains
five rudra sUktas of the R^ig Veda plus a couple of other R^iks such as
"tryaMbakaM yajAmahe ..." and "ayaM me hasto...".  These Pancha Rudra sUktas
are used in the "Rudra-abhiSheka" by the R^ig Vedins.

So far, I have not found any mistakes in the book as per the recitation of
Shri Govinda Prakash Bhat, who is considered to be one of the foremost Vedic
pundits as far as chanting is considered.

Anand