[Advaita-l] Discussion on Swamiji's Arrest

Vivekshankar Natarajan nvivekshankar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 11:30:32 CST 2004

Dear Fellow Advaithins,
I certainly did not intend to start a discussion or a thread on the topic of Swamiji's arrest. As I said in the beginning, the merits of the case are best left to courts. However I believe that this is a forum for Asthika Advaithins and therefore I sent an appeal to join the prayers for the wellbeing of the sampradaya that the swami does represent. Hope this clarifies.

Vivek

Vivek Shankar

 400,South Oak Street,#243,

Arlington,76010.

Tel:817-548-9082

Arise ,Awake and Stop not till the Goal is Reached !