[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Srinivas Palepu

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Nov 23 16:30:50 CST 2004

Namaste,

My introduction: I am Srinivas Palepu. I live in Bay Area, California
(USA). I regularly practice meditation and sometimes limited hatha-yoga. I
am interested in learning the theoretical foundations of Advaita to deepen
my understanding. I am essentially interested in knowing the art and
science of living a good life in real world that can lead to happier life
for myself and the world around.

At this point, I am unable to practice respecting all people around me
unconditionally. I am unable to ignore the joys of materialism and the
promises offered by wealth. I am looking forward to understanding all
this. Hopefully, your bulletin board will help me get some info on this
and other topics.

Thanks