[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Srinath Matcha

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Sep 15 11:29:10 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am a firm believer in the teachings of Adi Shankaracharya. He is one of
the greatest leader, philosopher and saint.

I would like to know more abt his teachings and the way of Dharma. This
would help me become a good person and live life to its fullest.

I strongly feel that the today's youth does not know the richness of our
culture, religion and traditions.

Its a pity that they do not have time for these and are also not
interested. I feel sorry for them as they are missing such vital piece of
information !!!

I am 26 yrs old software professional from Bangalore.

Thanx..
Srinath