[Advaita-l] Lord Krishna lived for 125 years

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 15:35:33 CDT 2004

Dear Sri Bhaskar,

You have said exactly the same things I was thinking, that's amazing.
But, you see for us advaitins, substance is more important than form.
In fact, the substance alone is ultimately real. For pretty much every
other school, form is indeed the substance, no more no less.
Especially so in the case of the Hare Krishnas. That's the problem we
have here.

Thanks to Jaldhar for the quote. I was hunting the visnu puraa.na a
while for the quote. I remembered the verse, but could not locate it.

Rama

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:02:22 +0530, bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com