[Advaita-l] SahasranAma Book

Ravi Parimi rparimi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:56:36 CDT 2005

Hi,

 I would like to know if this book has commentaries on Bhagavad Gita
etc.. written in English. I looked up the details of this book on a
website and it wasn't quite clear if it had commentaries in
English/Sanskrit or if it is just a compilation of all the works of
Sri Adi Shankaracharya.

Thanks,
--ravi