[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New member introduction: Sandeep Arya

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 12:39:10 CDT 2005

Namaskar

My name is Sandeep Arya(Dhoot). I belong to Jodhpur,
Rajasthan. I am married with one baby girl.

I am sadhak of devi and devta. I do worship daily. I
want to join the mailing group inorder to satisfy my
queries and learn the better way to perform things.

However presently i am persuing my Masters in Mineral
Engineering at New Mexico Institute of Mining &
Technology, Socorro, New Mexico, USA.

I hope this much introduction will be fine.

Shubhamastu

Sandeep Arya