[Advaita-l] Mathur Prakriya

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Aug 4 03:35:26 CDT 2005

Holenarsipur Swamiji himself has written a work called Pancha padika
Prakirya,  wherein he has attempted in his usual style to show how the
Pachapadika is quite different from the Bhashya of the Pujya Jagadguru.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, apart from this SS has discussed the difference between
vivaraNa/bhAmati & mUla bhAshya in his sanskrit works... mUlAvidyA nirAsha,
mAndukya rahasya vivrutti, sUtra tattvArtha vivEchani etc. & in Kannada,
shankara siddhAnta, vEdAnta vichArada ItihAsa, shAnkara vEdAnta sAra etc.
etc.

I am bit surprised to see Sri Sundararaman prabhuji's comments about Mattur
scholars..I am trying to contact my guruji Sri Ashwatha Narayana Avadhani
to get more details...but in the meanwhile, I request him to contact Sri HS
Lakshmi Narasimha Murthy, another direct desciple of SS. When I met Sri
HSLN last time,  he personally confirmed me that he has studied
paNchapAdika with vivaraNa prasThAnaM...but he stays in HN Pur not in
Mattur..& now, due to old age suffering from amnesia.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

PS : Moderators kindly pardon me.. I have exceeded my non-gIta e-mail quota
for the day (already 3 mails)....Hope this would be last one for today.