[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Mallik Chitta

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:37:22 CDT 2005

I am a Hindu.  Even though I pray to God everyday and participate in
religious activities, I would like to understand more about our
religion and the principles.  My interest is to see how others think
about our vedanta.  Some of the articles (or messages) in your
list-serv provided me interesting information and raised curiosity.
Being a typical Hindu, so far, I just followed what was told to me.
Since recently, I am trying to understand the inner meaning to get a
better picture about Hinduism.

Hope this is sufficient for letting me in.  If you need more info,
please do not hestitate to ask.

Thanks and Regards,
Mallik