[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Karthik Subramanian

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Dec 5 23:12:19 CST 2005

Namasthe,

   As requested by the Administrators of this group, here is my introduction:

   I am a Tamil-speaking Smartha. We are followers of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti
Peetam, but are also greatly devoted to Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetam and
Sri Adishankaracharya Sharada LakshmiNarasimha Peetam, Hariharapura.

   Even though belonging to the lineage following Shankara Sampradaya, I do
not have much knowledge regarding Advaita-Vedanta. I only sincerely pray
for the benevolent grace of the Sathguru, without which I will be deep
down and drowned in the mighty ocean called Samsara.

   'Sri Sacchidanandagurum Pranatosmi Nityam'

   Regards,
   Karthik