[Advaita-l] Raslila

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Dec 16 00:08:26 CST 2005

Sorry, I have heard the Bhagavatha several times but no one has said it was
a dream.
That way one can say all bhagavatham, puranas, ramayana, mahabharatha etc
were all stories that never physically happened on earth but were written,
like jataka tales or something, for conveying some philosophy.

praNAms Hare Krishna
 Yes, we can not simply cast away these episodes  &  say these are all mere
  dreams (bhAgavata's 10th skanda explicitly gives elaborate account of
  this bhagavan's Lila)..can we say bhagavan's gItOpadEsha was only in the
  dream of arjuna??  bhagavan's divine rAsa Lila is as real as his
  gItOpadEsham to arjuna....there is a parable in some pUrANa where krishna
  proves himself as *nitya brahmachAri* despite all these rAsa Lila-s :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar